|Price||Available on request|
This one-day instructor-led workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in evaluating and implementing Office 365. In this workshop, students learn how to sign up and configure Office 365. Students will then learn how to deploy and configure on-premise clients and servers to integrate with Office 365.
Audience Profile : This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills Office 365.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Office 365
- Learning how to administer Office 365.
- Learning how to integrate their current environment with Office 365.
- Setting up a single sign on to their on-premise services and Office 365.
Office 365 Overview (2 topics)
Platform Security and Compliance (4 topics)
Preparing Clients (2 topics)
- Service Connector
Deploying Office 365 Professional Plus (3 topics)
Administration of Office 365 (2 topics)
- Office 365 Portal
Identity and Access Solutions (3 topics)
- Microsoft Online IDs
- Federated IDs
Directory Synchronization (2 topics)
- Directory Cleanup
- Installing and Activating DirSync
- Experience with Windows Server and Clients.
- Basic understanding of 'cloud' concepts.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Experience with Office deployment.
“Excellent course, informative and well-paced.”— CSE, Cisco
“Very impressive instructor knowledge and experience. Very personable. Course included good general and specific content.”— Technical Account Manager, NYSE
“Very good overview of technologies new and old.”— Broadcast Engineer, Formula 1
“Excellent trainer, very clear, able to respond to questions. Good composure - 1st class!”— Applications Development Analyst, Hammersmith & Fulham Bridge Partnership
“Applying technology to our real time telco assisted understanding and felt more relevant. This made students more receptive.”— IS Business Analyst, Jersey Telecom
“Very informative and appropriate.”— Network Support Technician, BT