Office 365 - Technical Overview for the IT Professional
This one-day instructor-led workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in evaluating and implementing Office 365. In this workshop, students learn how to sign up and configure Office 365. Students will then learn how to deploy and configure on-premise clients and servers to integrate with Office 365.
Audience Profile : This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills Office 365.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Office 365
- Learning how to administer Office 365.
- Learning how to integrate their current environment with Office 365.
- Setting up a single sign on to their on-premise services and Office 365.
Office 365 Overview2 topics
Platform Security and Compliance4 topics
Preparing Clients2 topics
- Service Connector
Deploying Office 365 Professional Plus3 topics
Administration of Office 3652 topics
- Office 365 Portal
Identity and Access Solutions3 topics
- Microsoft Online IDs
- Federated IDs
Directory Synchronization2 topics
- Directory Cleanup
- Installing and Activating DirSync
- Experience with Windows Server and Clients.
- Basic understanding of 'cloud' concepts.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Experience with Office deployment.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.