Office 365 - SharePoint Online and Lync Online
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This one-day instructor-led workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in implementing SharePoint Online and Lync Online in Office 365. In this workshop, students learn how to configure and customise SharePoint Online sites. Students will also learn how to create a simple public website using Office 365 tools. Students will then learn how to deploy and configure instant messaging and virtual meetings using Lync Online.
This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills in SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
- Learning how to configure and secure SharePoint Online site collections and sites.
- Learning how to implement document collaboration and content management features in SharePoint online.
- An introduction to customising SharePoint Online using built in browser tools and SharePoint Designer.
- Learning how to set up the Lync client to participate in instant messaging and virtual meetings.
SharePoint Online Overview (2 topics)
- SharePoint Online Administration Center
SharePoint Online sites (3 topics)
- Public Website
- Building an Intranet
- User Profiles and MySites
SharePoint Online Content Management (3 topics)
- Content Types
- Term Store
Customizing SharePoint Online (4 topics)
- Browser Customizations
- SharePoint Designer
- Sandbox Solutions
Lync Online (3 topics)
- Lync Online Control Panel
- Basic understanding of SharePoint, instant messaging and virtual meetings.
- Basic understanding of permissions.
- Basic understanding of content management and document metadata concepts.
- Basic understanding of social networking concepts.