Adobe Illustrator: Super Hot Shot
Our most advanced Illustrator class - not for the faint hearted!
Take your Illustrator skills to the MAX and also be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exams in Illustrator which is the highest level of recognition. Get recognized for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified!
This class is for advanced users of Illustrator with strong understanding of all the general concepts of using the application. The course's content is put together especially for those users who plan to take the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam. On this course we learn the most advanced techniques and lots of best practices but at the same time we focus on the requirements of the ACE exam. This course is really intense, so for those with doubts in their knowledge we recommend the Illustrator Rookie and Hot Shot courses first or to consult our sales team and the instructors.
Course Topics20 topics
- Working with Artboards
- Creating templates
- Drawing and transforming objects
- Pen tool best practices
- Brush types and the Blob brush tool
- The Width tool and options with Strokes
- Working in Isolation mode
- Opacity and Clipping masks
- Live paint
- Recolour Artwork
- Tracing photographs and pixel images
- Advanced type features
- Working with Live effects and the Appearance panel
- Graphic styles
- Working with Symbols
- Shape builder tool
- Drawing in perspective
- Preparing for Web and Flash
- Preparing for print
Strong understanding of working with layers, typography, masking, tracing pixel images, working in isolation mode, using the Appearance panel for applying and managing Live Effects and arranging your artworkâ€™s elements into groups for easier editing.
- Adobe Illustrator CS5: Introduction The Adobe Illustrator CS5: Introduction training course teaches new users how to produce professional graphics, logos, maps and illustrations code MT217 onsite only 2 days
- Adobe Illustrator CS5: Advanced The Adobe Illustrator CS5: Advanced training course explores the most efficient way of producing professional artwork for both print and the web. code MT218 onsite only 2 days
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.