|Price||Available on request|
This course is designed for system engineers involved in the day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product. Delegates will gain an understanding of the Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting options.The Unified CCE software will be installed and the Unified CCE troubleshooting tools explored.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE system.
- Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Options.
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview (2 topics)
- Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment Models
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Component Architecture (2 topics)
- Understanding Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Processes
- Understanding Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Fault Tolerance
Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (9 topics)
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Integrating Cisco Unified IP IVR
- Installing the Cisco Unified CCE Main Installer
- Installing the Central Controller
- Installing the Peripheral Gateway
- Agent Desktop Options
- Installing CTI Services
- Completing the Configuration
Database and Application Driven Routing Options (2 topics)
- External Database Routing
- Application Gateway
Installing Cisco Outbound Option (2 topics)
- Cisco Outbound Option Overview
- Cisco Outbound Option Installation
Reporting and Maintenance Tools (3 topics)
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Overview
- Cisco Support Tools
- Cisco Unified Analysis Manager
- Attended Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration (AUCCE) courses
- Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor