Analyst Series - Change Analyst
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The IT Service Management Analyst - Change Analyst gives knowledge and practical experience of the main skills and competencies required in fulfilling the role of a Change Analyst within IT Service Management. The syllabus has been developed around the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) level 3 and 4 guidelines for this role. This certificate builds upon the basic Service Management knowledge acquired through achieving the ITIL V3 Foundation certificate. The qualification is multidimensional, combining a more detailed look at the structure and application of the key change processes and procedures, together with an insight into the soft skills required to meet the everyday challenges in the role of Change Analyst.
- Describe Change Management and the role of the Change Analyst
- Identify the importance of communication in this role
- Demonstrate the specificskills and competencies associated with the role of Change Analyst
- Recognise the importance of maintaining Quality
Course Topics (8 topics)
- Change Management and the role of the Change Analyst
- Personal Communications
- Scope of Change Management
- Process Overview
- Techniques assisting process activities
- Written Communication
- Maintaining Quality
- Change Analyst links to the Organisation
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
The Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management - ITILV3 training course covers the five core fundamentals of the IT Infrastructure Library.