|Booking||Book Now Request Info|
This Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain certification in a shortest time. Including:
- Course based on Microsoft Official Curriculum
- All events delivered by QA’s expert MCT team
- Extended delivery days – normally 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor
- Exam 70-433 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development taken on the last day of the course
Course Objectives (21 topics)
- Installing and Configuring SQL Server
- Managing Databases and Files
- Disaster Recovery
- Managing Security
- Transferring Data
- Automating Administrative Tasks
- Implementing Replication
- Maintaining High Availability
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Creating Databases and Database Files
- Creating Data Types and Tables
- Creating and Tuning Indexes.
- Implementing Data Integrity by Using Constraints and Triggers
- Using XML
- Implementing Views.
- Implementing Stored Procedures
- Implementing Functions
- Implementing Managed Code in the Database
- Managing Transactions and Locks
- Using Service Broker
This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. They should have experience in:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality. (Use windows explorer / internet explorer (i.e. things like find web page , create a folder); Login (CTRL+ALT+DELETE); Start a service using services add-in. (administration tools); Use a mouse, start menu etc.)
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
The SQL Language training course will teach the student how to read and write good SQL for querying, updating and maintaining SQL databases
“Excellent course, informative and well-paced.”— CSE, Cisco
“Very impressive instructor knowledge and experience. Very personable. Course included good general and specific content.”— Technical Account Manager, NYSE
“Very good overview of technologies new and old.”— Broadcast Engineer, Formula 1
“Excellent trainer, very clear, able to respond to questions. Good composure - 1st class!”— Applications Development Analyst, Hammersmith & Fulham Bridge Partnership
“Applying technology to our real time telco assisted understanding and felt more relevant. This made students more receptive.”— IS Business Analyst, Jersey Telecom
“Very informative and appropriate.”— Network Support Technician, BT