MCTS Accelerated: SQL Server 2008, Database Development
This Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain certification in a shortest time. Including:
- Course based on Microsoft Official Curriculum
- All events delivered by QA’s expert MCT team
- Extended delivery days – normally 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor
- Exam 70-433 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development taken on the last day of the course
Course Objectives21 topics
- Installing and Configuring SQL Server
- Managing Databases and Files
- Disaster Recovery
- Managing Security
- Transferring Data
- Automating Administrative Tasks
- Implementing Replication
- Maintaining High Availability
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Creating Databases and Database Files
- Creating Data Types and Tables
- Creating and Tuning Indexes.
- Implementing Data Integrity by Using Constraints and Triggers
- Using XML
- Implementing Views.
- Implementing Stored Procedures
- Implementing Functions
- Implementing Managed Code in the Database
- Managing Transactions and Locks
- Using Service Broker
This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. They should have experience in:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality. (Use windows explorer / internet explorer (i.e. things like find web page , create a folder); Login (CTRL+ALT+DELETE); Start a service using services add-in. (administration tools); Use a mouse, start menu etc.)
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.