NetApp SnapManager 5.0 for MS Exchange
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This solution-based course focuses on the optimization of Microsoft Exchange 2007 in a NetApp storage environment. This course takes students through the entire system integration process of architecture planning, data migration, backup and restore, disaster recovery, clustering and troubleshooting.
Course Objectives (6 topics)
- Describe the benefits of running MS Exchange on a storage system
- Perform Exchange 2007 storage planning, implementation, and administration
- Describe the MS Exchange backup and restore process
- Perform an installation of a Clustered Exchange server on a NetApp storage system
- Install and configure SnapDrive for Windows 6.0 Back up and verify an Exchange Data Store using SnapManager 5.0
- Restore data using SnapManager 5.0
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
NetApp Data OnTap 7.3 Fundamentals
5 Day OnTap Course which covers the basic administration topics on NetApp Storage appliances running the Data OnTap Operating System.
M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Learn to configure & manage a messaging environment with training course M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.