|Price||Available on request|
This solution-based course focuses on the optimization of Microsoft Exchange 2007 in a NetApp storage environment. This course takes students through the entire system integration process of architecture planning, data migration, backup and restore, disaster recovery, clustering and troubleshooting.
Course Objectives (6 topics)
- Describe the benefits of running MS Exchange on a storage system
- Perform Exchange 2007 storage planning, implementation, and administration
- Describe the MS Exchange backup and restore process
- Perform an installation of a Clustered Exchange server on a NetApp storage system
- Install and configure SnapDrive for Windows 6.0 Back up and verify an Exchange Data Store using SnapManager 5.0
- Restore data using SnapManager 5.0
- Data ONTAP Fundamentals
- Data Protection & Backup Recovery Solutions
- Microsoft course 2400: Implementing and Managing Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft course 2011: Troubleshooting Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Learn to configure & manage a messaging environment with training course M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
NetApp Data OnTap 7.3 Fundamentals
5 Day OnTap Course which covers the basic administration topics on NetApp Storage appliances running the Data OnTap Operating System.
“Excellent course, informative and well-paced.”— CSE, Cisco
“Very impressive instructor knowledge and experience. Very personable. Course included good general and specific content.”— Technical Account Manager, NYSE
“Very good overview of technologies new and old.”— Broadcast Engineer, Formula 1
“Excellent trainer, very clear, able to respond to questions. Good composure - 1st class!”— Applications Development Analyst, Hammersmith & Fulham Bridge Partnership
“Applying technology to our real time telco assisted understanding and felt more relevant. This made students more receptive.”— IS Business Analyst, Jersey Telecom
“Very informative and appropriate.”— Network Support Technician, BT