NetApp SnapManager 5.0 for MS Exchange
This solution-based course focuses on the optimization of Microsoft Exchange 2007 in a NetApp storage environment. This course takes students through the entire system integration process of architecture planning, data migration, backup and restore, disaster recovery, clustering and troubleshooting.
Course Objectives6 topics
- Describe the benefits of running MS Exchange on a storage system
- Perform Exchange 2007 storage planning, implementation, and administration
- Describe the MS Exchange backup and restore process
- Perform an installation of a Clustered Exchange server on a NetApp storage system
- Install and configure SnapDrive for Windows 6.0 Back up and verify an Exchange Data Store using SnapManager 5.0
- Restore data using SnapManager 5.0
- Data ONTAP Fundamentals
- Data Protection & Backup Recovery Solutions
- Microsoft course 2400: Implementing and Managing Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft course 2011: Troubleshooting Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
- NetApp Data OnTap 7.3 Fundamentals 5 Day OnTap Course which covers the basic administration topics on NetApp Storage appliances running the Data OnTap Operating System. code NA-DOTF onsite only 5 days
- M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Learn to configure & manage a messaging environment with training course M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. code M5047 onsite only 5 days
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.