NetApp Protection Software Administration
This instructor-led course is for administrators and support personnel who will use SnapMirror®, SnapRestore®, SnapVault®, Open Systems SnapVault, SnapLock®, and LockVault™ to manage mission-critical data in the enterprise. Basic information on SnapMirror for Open Systems® and Protection Manager and Provisioning Manager are presented. A mixture of lecture and hands-on activities teach concepts and techniques needed to effectively use these solutions.
Course Objectives8 topics
- Set up and maintain Snapshotï¿½ copies
- Revert a file system to a previous version using SnapRestore
- Describe SnapMirror, SnapVault, and Open Systems SnapVault features and functions
- Process basic backup and restore operations with SnapMirror, SnapVault, and Open Systems SnapVault
- Troubleshoot common issues and optimize mirror solution performance
- Describe functionality for the Protection Manager and the Provisioning Manager application that run in the NetApp Management Console.
- Describe SnapMirror for Open Systemsï¿½ features, operating concepts and components and how they work together to provide reliable system-wide data consistency for data migration, replication and disaster recovery.
- Protect your data with SnapLock
Introduction to Network Appliance Products (WBT)
Data ONTAP Fundamentals (ILT or WBT)
High Availability (WBT)
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.