|Price||Available on request|
This instructor-led course is for administrators and support personnel who will use SnapMirror®, SnapRestore®, SnapVault®, Open Systems SnapVault, SnapLock®, and LockVault™ to manage mission-critical data in the enterprise. Basic information on SnapMirror for Open Systems® and Protection Manager and Provisioning Manager are presented. A mixture of lecture and hands-on activities teach concepts and techniques needed to effectively use these solutions.
Course Objectives (8 topics)
- Set up and maintain Snapshotï¿½ copies
- Revert a file system to a previous version using SnapRestore
- Describe SnapMirror, SnapVault, and Open Systems SnapVault features and functions
- Process basic backup and restore operations with SnapMirror, SnapVault, and Open Systems SnapVault
- Troubleshoot common issues and optimize mirror solution performance
- Describe functionality for the Protection Manager and the Provisioning Manager application that run in the NetApp Management Console.
- Describe SnapMirror for Open Systemsï¿½ features, operating concepts and components and how they work together to provide reliable system-wide data consistency for data migration, replication and disaster recovery.
- Protect your data with SnapLock
Introduction to Network Appliance Products (WBT)
Data ONTAP Fundamentals (ILT or WBT)
High Availability (WBT)
NetApp Data OnTap 7.3 Fundamentals
5 Day OnTap Course which covers the basic administration topics on NetApp Storage appliances running the Data OnTap Operating System.
“Excellent course, informative and well-paced.”— CSE, Cisco
“Very impressive instructor knowledge and experience. Very personable. Course included good general and specific content.”— Technical Account Manager, NYSE
“Excellent trainer, very clear, able to respond to questions. Good composure - 1st class!”— Applications Development Analyst, Hammersmith & Fulham Bridge Partnership
“Applying technology to our real time telco assisted understanding and felt more relevant. This made students more receptive.”— IS Business Analyst, Jersey Telecom
“Very informative and appropriate.”— Network Support Technician, BT