|Price||Available on request|
Learn about Data ONTAP® 8.0, the next generation data storage operating system from NetApp® that combines the stability of Data ONTAP 7G with the cutting-edge scalable clustering of Data ONTAP GX. Explore basic administration of a storage system running Data ONTAP 8.0 7-mode, the successor of Data ONTAP 7G. By diving deeper into administrative techniques, you will acquire the knowledge to become a successful storage administrator.
This course is intended for those who provide basic support and administrative functions of the Data ONTAP operating system.
Course Objectives (8 topics)
- Identify the different components that comprise a NetApp storage environment
- Install and perform the setup configuration of Data ONTAP 8.0 7-mode
- Perform basic administration on a storage system
- Explain and configure physical and logical storage on a storage system
- Identify and configure client protocols on a storage system
- State virtualization techniques available in Data ONTAP
- Describe Snapshotï¿½ copies and space consumption in Data ONTAP
- Discuss simple data backup methods available in Data ONTAP
Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Fundamentals.
“Excellent course, informative and well-paced.”— CSE, Cisco
“Very impressive instructor knowledge and experience. Very personable. Course included good general and specific content.”— Technical Account Manager, NYSE
“Very good overview of technologies new and old.”— Broadcast Engineer, Formula 1
“Excellent trainer, very clear, able to respond to questions. Good composure - 1st class!”— Applications Development Analyst, Hammersmith & Fulham Bridge Partnership
“Applying technology to our real time telco assisted understanding and felt more relevant. This made students more receptive.”— IS Business Analyst, Jersey Telecom
“Very informative and appropriate.”— Network Support Technician, BT