|Price||Available on request|
Learn about Data ONTAP® 8.0, the next generation data storage operating system from NetApp® that combines the stability of Data ONTAP 7G with the cutting-edge scalable clustering of Data ONTAP GX. Explore basic administration of a storage system running Data ONTAP 8.0 7-mode, the successor of Data ONTAP 7G. By diving deeper into administrative techniques, you will acquire the knowledge to become a successful storage administrator.
This course is intended for those who provide basic support and administrative functions of the Data ONTAP operating system.
Course Objectives (8 topics)
- Identify the different components that comprise a NetApp storage environment
- Install and perform the setup configuration of Data ONTAP 8.0 7-mode
- Perform basic administration on a storage system
- Explain and configure physical and logical storage on a storage system
- Identify and configure client protocols on a storage system
- State virtualization techniques available in Data ONTAP
- Describe Snapshotï¿½ copies and space consumption in Data ONTAP
- Discuss simple data backup methods available in Data ONTAP