Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for End Users - Advanced Features
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge to use the more advanced tools of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010. Users of this level are commonly referred to as “Power Users” or “Super-Users”.
The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises integrated into the training.
You will discover how to create custom lists as well as how to change the settings of common list and library tools to suit the requirements of the users. You will also learn how to use the Office Workspace tools in conjunction with SharePoint to collaborate and organise Microsoft Office content.
This course will help you meet the following objectives:
- Create Workspaces and Blogs
- Create Advanced and Custom Lists to meet further data requirements
- Customise Library and List settings to apply wider Policies and Procedures
- Customise Web pages using Web Parts and Web Part Zones
Sites and Workspaces5 topics
- Creating a Site
- Manage Users and Permissions
- Understanding Workspaces
- Document Workspaces
- Meeting Workspaces
Advanced Lists5 topics
- Custom Lists
- Project Tasks
- Issue Tracking
- Discussion Boards
- Understanding Blogs
- Create a Blog Site
- Post a Blog entry
- Managing Blogs
- Working with Surveys
- Create a Survey
- Branching Logic
- Respond to a Survey
- Manage Survey responses
Customise Site Content3 topics
- List and Library Settings
- Understanding Web Part Pages
- Configure a Web Part
This course requires delegates to meet the following pre-requisites:
* A good understanding of Windows.
* Experience using Internet Explorer 7/8 or equivalent browser.
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 equivalent to our “Introduction to SharePoint 2010 for End-Users” course.
* A good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for End Users - Introduction This 1-day course provides end-user delegates with the knowledge to carry out basic tasks in SharePoint 2010. code QASPEU10B next date December 09 in London and Manchester 14 other dates in 6 locations 1 day
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry, or find out about available discounts.
|QASPEU10A||Leeds (City Exchange)||1 day||$730||03|
|QASPEU10A||London||1 day||$730||10||07 17||06 27||07 18|
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.