Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for End Users - Introduction
The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge required by an end-user of Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 / Microsoft SharePoint 2010. The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises integrated into the training.
You will learn how to access SharePoint 2010 from a browser or from Microsoft Office. Use SharePoint 2010 to collaborate within a team. Organise and manage documents, events, lists and other items. You will also learn how to create your own Site with both public and private areas, and how to search for information in a portal site.
This course will help you meet the following objectives:
- Understand the concept of using a SharePoint Site
- Collaborate information with other people and Teams
- Create and maintain SharePoint lists and Libraries
- Use various tools to maintain content in a SharePoint Site
Understanding SharePoint5 topics
- Working with SharePoint
- SharePoint Structure
- Navigating Sites
- Using the Ribbon
- Find Information or People
Managing My Site4 topics
- What is My Site?
- My Profile
- Colleague Tracker
- My Links
Document Libraries5 topics
- Manage Documents
- Work with Documents
- Document Properties
- Wiki Libraries
- Creating Lists
- Calendar Event Lists
- Contacts Lists
- Task Lists
Working with Views4 topics
- Sorting items
- Filtering items
- Working with Columns
- Using Views
Content Administration5 topics
- Connecting to Microsoft Outlook
- Using Alerts and RSS Feeds
- Check Out/In
- Document Versioning
This course requires delegates to meet the following pre-requisites:
* A basic understanding of Windows.
* Experience using Internet Explorer 7/8 or equivalent browser.
* A basic knowledge of Office 2010 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry, or find out about available discounts.
|QASPEU10B||Leeds (City Exchange)||1 day||$730||02|
|QASPEU10B||London||1 day||$730||09 16||06 16||05 12||06 17|
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.