Solaris Advanced Shell Programming Tools
On completion of this course, the delegate will be able to make effective use of a wide range of standard SOLARIS programming and development tools.
Topics Covered14 topics
- Review of Shellscript Fundamentals
- Backup and Restore Utilities
- Background Job Scheduling
- Commands for Comparing Files
- Head and Tail Utilities
- Cut and Paste Utilities
- Sorting Files
- Character Translation
- Regular Expression Notation
- The grep Family of Commands
- Text Editing with sed
- Programming with awk
- The Source Code Control System
- The make Utility
Programmers, developers and system administrators who need to construct shellscripts using advanced text handling facilities and control projects using the sccs and make utilities.
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry, or find out about available discounts.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.