Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Implementing AIX Security Features
Learn about the AIX facilities to implement security and compliance policies. During this course you will discuss: security concerns in an IT environment; the AIX commands to implement base system and network security; the aixpert facility to design, implement, check and distribute a security policy. You will also learn about the new features in AIX 6.1: Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Encrypted File Systems, Trusted Execution, Secure by Default and Trusted AIX.
This course in intended for persons who:
- Wish to learn what the secuirty mechanisms are in an AIX system.
- Will plan, implement, or distribute a security policy in AIX.
- The audience for this training include the following:
- AIX technical support individuals
- System administrators
- System architects
- Describe security threats to a computer system.
- List the AIX commands and compenents that can meet both the base system and network security threats including how to configure IPSEC and LDAP.
- Configure, distribute and monitor a security policy and check soxx-cobit compliance using AIXPert and LDAP with Active Directory.
- Configure the Role Based Access Control (RBAC) feature in AIX 6.1
- Implement the encrypted file systems feature of AIX 6.1
- Implement the trusted execution feature of AIX 6.1
- Implement the AIX install time options of Secure by Default and Trusted AIX.
AIX Security (10 topics)
- Unit 1 - Security in an IT Environment
- Unit 2 - AIX Base System Security
- Unit 3 - AIX Network Security
- Unit 4 - Implementing IPSEC
- Unit 5 - Implementing LDAP
- Unit 6- Implementing a Security Policy with AIXpert
- Unit 7 - Implementing Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Unit 8 - Implementing Encrytped File Systems
- Unit 9 - Implementing Trusted Execution
- Unit 10 - AIX Install Time Security Options