MS SharePoint Designer 2007 Level 2
Now that you know how to create customized SharePoint sites matching your branding, you may want to extend your sites to include more functionality. With SharePoint Designer, you can extend your sites more easily than before.
Course Objective: You will use SharePoint Designer to extend and customise existing SharePoint sites.
This course is intended for entry-level SharePoint solution developers who are currently capable of creating basic SharePoint sites using the out-of-the-box functionality provided by the built-in SharePoint Designer templates, and who now want to extend or create SharePoint sites with functionality by incorporating server web controls, data controls, customised workflows, and administration.
Working with ASP.NET Forms4 topics
- Create an ASP.NET Form
- Modify Form Control Properties
- Validate Inputs
- Customise an Interactive Button
Integrate Data Sources5 topics
- Implementing Data Sources and Displaying Data in Data Views
- Access a Data Source
- Import Data into a Data View
- Update the Data View Presentation
- Work with the Data View Commands
Using SharePoint Site Templates4 topics
- Open an Existing Subsite and Create a New Web Page from an Existing Template
- Save a Customized Page
- Revert a Customized Page
- Save a Customised Site as a SharePoint Site Template
Advanced Data Integration Using SharePoint Designer 20074 topics
- Move Data View Web Parts to Different Web Part Zones
- Displaying Data from a Linked Data Source in a Data View
- Reference and Consume a Web Service
- Display XML Data with XSLT
Update Workflows Using SharePoint Designer 20072 topics
- Opening and Modifying an Existing Workflow
- Deploy and Test the Custom Workflow
Administering a SharePoint Site Using SharePoint Designer 20076 topics
- Configure Contributor Settings
- Generate Usability Reports
- Optimise the HTML for a SharePoint Site
- Spell Check a SharePoint Site
- Back Up and Restore a SharePoint Site
- Migrating a SharePoint Site
All delegates should have a working knowledge of:
A working knowledge of computer.
An understanding of the concepts behind a SharePoint site
A desire to create and publish SharePoint sites
Attended the SharePoint 2007 Designer Level 1 event or have equivalent working knowledge
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.