This one day instructor led course provides a hands on experience to the more advanced features of using SharePoint 2007. This course is designed for end users who already have a basic understanding of SharePoint features and would like to explore additional functions available to them to become more effective in the workplace.
This course is designed for people with some experience of using SharePoint, or people who have attended the introduction course who need to understand some of the more advanced skills and how to apply them.
Upon Completion Students will be able to:
- Create a calendar of events
- Use SharePoint to manage and use Issue logs, Contacts, Tasks and Project Lists
- Set up a ‘My Site’ and identify 5 key benefits of a ‘My Site’
- Create and complete a Survey
Advanced list features (4 topics)
- Creating Calendars and events
- Creating and using Issue logs
- Contact lists
- Tasks and Project Lists
My sites (4 topics)
- Create a 'My Site'
- Track Links
Surveys (4 topics)
- Plan a Survey
- Create and Edit Surveys
- Respond to a Survey
- Analyze Responses from a survey
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor