MS SharePoint 2007 End User Introduction
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge required by an end-user of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services v3 / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server. The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises integrated into the training.
You will discover how to access SharePoint from a browser or from Office, how to use SharePoint to collaborate within a team, Organise and manage documents, events, lists and other items. You will also be shown how to create your own site with both public and private areas, and how to search for information in a portal site.
Course Content13 topics
- Explain how SharePoint can help create a collaborative working environment
- Recognise site structure and the SharePoint building blocks
- Find information and people in a SharePoint Site
- Create and edit libraries and lists
- Sort and filter items in a list or library
- Use a document library for collaborative working
- Share a team calendar and contact list
- Connect people to lists and libraries using Outlook
- Control document editing using Check In / Check Out
- Manage documents using versioning and workflows
- Create draft versions of documents
- Create document and meeting workspaces
- Add users, documents, and announcements to workspaces
All delegates should have a working knowledge of:
A working knowledge of Windows and an internet browser
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry, or find out about available discounts.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.