ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle
This course brings together the full essence of a Lifecycle approach to service management, and consolidates the knowledge gained across the qualification scheme.
Delegates are required to have achieved a minimum of 17 credits from any combination of ITIL® V3 units OR a combination of ®2 Practitioner and ®3 units, including an ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or V2 to V3 bridge equivalent.
This course is the final step in achieving the ITIL® Expert qualification.
- The course completes the of the ITIL® Capability and Lifecycle qualification programmes, and leads to the ITIL® Expert qualification.
- The examination will consist of a complex multiple choice, closed book paper, to be completed within 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in English and who do not have English as their first language will be allowed 120 minutes to allow use of a dictionary. The pass mark will be 65% or more.
Lifecycle and Capability Certification8 topics
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business & Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managerial Functions
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
Before taking the course it is recommended, though not required, that candidates have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
It is recommended that students should complete at least 28 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and relevant books in preparation for the examination.
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry, or find out about available discounts.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.