Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Manage Outsourced Service Providers
More and more companies are turning to the use of external suppliers to manage company services, in order that they may concentrate or the management of the core business. The reliance that a company must place on these service providers means that their choice and management are critical to the success of the parent company.
This course will define the steps necessary to choose and manage providers so that a working partnership may be established to the benefit of both.
There will be opportunities throughout the course to consider a case study scenario and practice the review of documents, the decisions on what to include and the processes that should be put in place to maintain a proper working relationship. You will benefit from this course if you are likely to be involved in the consideration to outsource services or who may be directly concerned in the day-to-day contact with the service provider.
Course Contents (9 topics)
- Understand the criteria they should apply in making the decision to outsource
- Be prepared for the issues that will arise in requesting and receiving Service Provider tenders and questionnaires
- Judge which Service Provider is likely to best satisfy your Acceptance Criteria
- Understand the fundamental structure of a contract, service level agreements and quality plans, some of the major issues that could occur when using offshore providers, and the nature of the legalese found in Service Contracts
- Be aware of why, when and how to conduct Service Audit and Due Diligence
- Understand the main issues that will affect them at the time of change to the new provider
- Realise the measures metrics and service levels they expect of a service provider and the ways in which these may be gathered
- Be aware of the steps to be taken before Contract review and be comfortable that they have prepared sufficiently to negotiate renewal or cancellation
- Understand the added complexities in changing providers or bringing the service back in house