APJF - Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls
This one day course is a survey focusing specifically on the attack-related features and assumes familiarity with ScreenOS. Upon completing this course, a student should be able to return to work and successfully configure and verify the desired attack prevention features.
By the end of the course students will be able to configure and use Attack Prevention features of ScrenOS.
Who should attend
Network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing Juniper firewall products.
ScreenOS Review1 topic
- Various types of attacks SCREEN can detect/prevent
- Configure zone-based SCREEN to block attacks
Deep Inspection3 topics
- Configure the attack database
- Configure deep inspection in a policy
- Verify operations
- Configure anti-virus scanning using Kaspersky AV
- Verify operations
Web Filtering2 topics
- Web filtering options
- Configure Web filtering
Anti-Spam Filtering1 topic
- Configure anti-spam scanning
- Completion of CJFV or equivalent product experience
- Completion of SMF or equivalent product experience if using Security Manager
- General networking knowledge, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and routing concept
- Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) The Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) training course covers the features available on Juniper Firewall/VPN products code JUN-CJFV next date December 09 in London 2 other dates in 2 locations 3 days
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Firewall/VPN (JNCIS-FWV) Juniper Networks Certification. The Certified Internet Specialist Firewall/VPN (JNCIS-FWV) certification demonstrates advanced knowledge of Internet and security device configuration.
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry, or find out about available discounts.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.