AJVI - Advanced Juniper Networks IPSec VPN Implementations
This two-day course is a survey of various IPSec VPN configurations as well as alternatives (i.e. GRE), and includes instruction on deploying dynamic routing over VPNs. Upon completing this course, a student should be able to return to work and successfully install, configure, and verify that a ScreenOS-based device is functioning in a VPN configuration. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students gain experience in configuring, testing, and troubleshooting the VPN designs discussed in class.
Understand when to use and how to configure the following VPN Scenarios:
- Dynamic Peer VPN
- Transparent Mode VPN
- Overlapping Network VPNs
- Hub and Spoke VPNs
- Route-controlled Hub & Spoke VPN with Next Hop
- Dynamic routing (OSPF and RIP) over VPNs
- Configure GRE
- Tunnel Binding (NHTB)
- Policy-controlled Hub & Spoke VPN
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Concepts
- Configure a ScreenOS VPN/Firewall device with Certificates
- Configure Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Configure Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
- Redundant VPN Gateways
- Dial-Up VPNs and related options
- Dial up client and gateway configuration
Who should attend
Network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing ScreenOS products utilising the advanced features covered in this class.
Completion of CJFV or equivalent product experience. Completion of SMF or equivalent product experience if using Security Manager. General networking knowledge, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and routing concepts.
- Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) The Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) training course covers the features available on Juniper Firewall/VPN products code JUN-CJFV next date December 09 in London 2 other dates in 2 locations 3 days
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Firewall/VPN (JNCIS-FWV) Juniper Networks Certification. The Certified Internet Specialist Firewall/VPN (JNCIS-FWV) certification demonstrates advanced knowledge of Internet and security device configuration.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.