Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Sharepoint 2007 for Site Administrators (Power User)
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge required by a site administrator of a Windows SharePoint Services v3 / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server site. (Note: The delegate is assumed to be an information worker running a single WSS/MOSS site, rather than a system administrator, and so the course does not cover administration of SharePoint itself, the underlying web server or the database.)
The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises taking up the majority of the day’s training.
On completing this course, you will be able to:
- Grant and deny permissions by modifying site users and groups
- Customise a document library by adding columns and views
- Modify the master page, theme and navigation of a site
- Save templates for sites and lists
- Create and use a content type
- Create and use a document information panel
- Implement a policy on a document library
- Implement a workflow on a document library
- Examine and modify the structure of a site
- Use a Records Center to archive documents
- Use Audiences to target content to specific groups of users
- Use the Business Intelligence features of SharePoint.
Delegates must have attended QASPEU07B (Introduction to SharePoint 2007 for End Users) and QASPEU07A (Advanced Features of Sharepoint 2007 for End Users) or have equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor